Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Animation completed

On Friday, Angie and I completed the sound portion of our animation assignment. Using only our stop motion footage and some of Andre's cooler footage, we were able to get a good video that didn't make much narrative sense but seems to match up well. For our soundtrack, we used a track that I made using my dm2. Although I made it without even thinking about our animation, it seems to match the theme and action of our sequence almost too well. We went with a space theme mainly because of the Star Trek action figures used and also the randomness occurring that would only occur in space (if anywhere).


Watch it here or wait til Thursday.

1 comment:

Six X. One said...

I'll have to get my hands on one of those dm2 thingies one of those days. Seems like a cool toy. Again, nice soundtrack!